Date Posted: 8/5/2022Apply Now
Monday - Friday 6AM-230PM
(1) Experience using hand tools and/or med device experience
A medical technology company focused on saving teeth from tooth decay, the most prevalent chronic disease globally. We are the first and only FDA-cleared system for RCT, the GentleWave® System, that employs a sterilized, single-use procedure instrument to automate the cleaning and disinfection of microscopic spaces within root canals without the need to remove tooth structure, to transform RCT by addressing the limitations of conventional methods.
The QE Tech will be responsible performing complaint investigations on consumable and capital equipment, and the efficient execution of business activities thereto related. The QE Tech will be expected to:
* Initiate complaints and determination for Medical Device Reporting (MDR) after appropriate training received
* Follow complaint handling process and associated Quality System procedures to perform tasks routinely
* Complete complaint investigations, including sample evaluation, complaint record review, root cause analysis, following established job aid and procedures
* Perform complaint analysis using Excel tools after proper training
* Work on assignments with limited scope and detailed instruction under supervision
* Maintenance of Complaints Lab including identify tool and coordinate equipment require calibration, cleanliness of workstation, organization of returned samples, purge of tested samples, inventory of testing supplies, etc.
* Maintain compliance with Quality System procedures and company policies
* Other duties as assigned by supervisor
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
* Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office - Word, Excel and Outlook)
* Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
* Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
* High school diploma or GED required
* Associate degree preferred
* Prior experience in a regulated industry (medical device preferred)
* Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
* Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards
* Must be able to lift and carry up to 20 lbs
* Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on telephone
offers a competitive benefits package and a collaborative, motivating work environment where you will be encouraged to innovate continuously; This is a place where you will be encouraged to actively participate, and your ideas can have a direct impact on the success of the organization. If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply online.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Experienced Med Device Assembler position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.