Bilingual Customer Service Representative
- Answer high volume of incoming calls from individuals involved in various settlements
- Data entry duties to transcribe phone calls
- Able to maintain a high level of accuracy and effectively resolve calls
- Assist with troubleshooting data irregularities during the project
- Do callbacks to people who left voicemails.
- Phone skills are key.
: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM Monday - FridayJob Requirements
- H.S. Diploma or equivalent
- Must be bilingual in Spanish both verbal and written
- Minimum 1 year of call center environment
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org