Our client in Round Rock, Texas is hiring for an AP Inventory Clerk! This position starts at $22/hr. This position is on-site.
Do you have experience working in high volume accounting AP background OR have a background with Inventory construction (building material) job costing?
Major plus if you have the following experience: Sage 100 / Cost Accounting experience
Responsibilities for the Job
- Process inventory invoices
- Request PODs (Proof of Delivery) from vendors for items received
- Assist with Purchase Order maintenance
- Process material sheets and truck or warehouse transfers for inventory
- Post invoices and credits, while reviewing and maintaining accounts.
- Reconcile vendor statements, resolving outstanding aging invoices in a timely manner.
- Process employee reimbursements
- Help with end of month closing process as needed.
- Verify supporting documentation for daily invoice processing, to include reviewing invoices for accuracy, appropriate approval, and general ledger/cost coding.
- Must have at least 2-3 years Accounts Payable and/or Inventory Management in Construction with job costing experience.
- Must be able to prioritize tasks, maintain an organized work area, and meet required deadlines.
- Experience with Sage 100 Accounting Software a plus.
- Must be able to pass criminal background check and drug screening.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a good understanding of accounting principles.
- Ability to solve issues based on solid data analysis and well-developed critical thinking skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; especially, Outlook, Excel, and Word.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org