Bilingual Administrative Assistant - English/Spanish
Friendly working environment with a potential for future growth. Looking for a dependable, honest, and friendly person to join our team. Training will be provided. The schedule for this office is: M-F (6:30am to 3:00pm)
Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Bilingual preferred (English and Spanish).
- Experience working with Receivable/Payables is a must
- Proficiency with computers and relevant software applications.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Ability to work independently and also follow instructions.
- Greet patients and other customers over the phone and in person.
- Supporting the payroll process by totaling/auditing timecards.
- Filing, faxing, report generating, and or any other clerical duty needed.
- Demonstrate empathy, concern, good listening skills, and compassion for all.
- Provide administrative support to entire team.
- Assist with other office tasks as needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com