Our client is seeking a dedicated Sales Associate to join their growing family. This role involves business development and account management in an office environment. Comprehensive training, marketing materials and support will be provided.
- Sales Associate's primary responsibility is to manage a pipeline of existing and prospective clients
- Handling a mix of up to 30+ cold and warm calls daily
- The ideal candidate will represent our client in such a manner that will uphold their high standards of ethics, integrity, and reliability.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of all products and services offered
- Demonstrates product/service knowledge to existing and potential customer base
- Following up on new leads and referrals from prospecting activities
- Polished and professional demeanor, excellent written and verbal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook
- Time management skills
- Results oriented, ability to multi-task
- High school diploma or GED required
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org