The ideal candidate(s) will possess the skills, experience, and positive attitude to work well with the team and our clients. We have an immediate need fill for our office to start as soon as possible.
- To provide administrative support to a commercial real estate property management team.
- Excellent Communication Skills; verbal & written.
Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Minimum 2 - 3 years administrative assistant experience
- College Degree or equivalent experience.
Skills & Duties:
- Strong time management skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent follow up skills.
- Respond in timely manner to email messages and telephone calls.
- Good customer service skills interacting with tenants and vendors.
- Prepare written correspondence via email and letters.
- Set up and maintain lease files.
- Coordinate tenant service requests with GSMC Facility Engineers and vendors.
- Responsible for collecting Tenant receivables Maintain Tenant and Vendor contact lists.
- Maintain online file folders on I/share.
- Maintain Tenant & Vendor Certificate of Insurance.
- Keep team members informed regarding tenant or property issues.
- Work with manager to insert expenses in annual operating budgets.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com