Senior Project Manager - RAQA
***REMOTE - must be able to support east coast hours***
Additional Job Details:
- Manages the entire project lifecycle from project definition through implementation.
- Accountable for meeting agreed upon scope, cost, schedule and quality measures.
- Develops project plan and drives project milestones. Establishes effective communication plan with project team and key stakeholders.
- Provides day-to-day direction to project resources. Ensures effective change management occurs throughout the course of the project.
- Responsible for preparation of documentation, status reports and budgets.
- Role requires excellent oral and written communications, interpersonal, negotiation, project planning, judgment, leadership, decision-making, analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Expert knowledge of MS Project, Excel, MS Word and Visio.
***** REMOTE role - Must be able to support US East Coast Hours*****
Role will be focused on supporting the implementation of EU MDR , with duration of job extended based on need / fit.
* Strong formal project management skills, highly preferred it be within RA / QA / QMS background
* Experience with medical devices industry necessary, EU MDR a huge plus and very highly preferred.
* Good technical skills with project metrics and reporting
* Strong MS Project proficiency
* Driver, go-getter type, problem solver, high energy, works independently, able to identify critical priorities and follow direction based on prioritization and input from project participants and the PMO.
* Strong cross functional collaboration within a matrixed organization, an excellent communicator who will be able to drive the project team into make progress / getting buy in
* Someone who can turn a complex project into actionable strategies
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com