We are an architecture and planning and engineering firm searching for a Temporary Graphic Designer to join our team. Guaranteed for 3 months but, there is high likelihood of extension or conversion to permanent employee (not guaranteed)!
- Design execution for a variety of digital and print material projects
- Media plan development, management and fulfillment
- Design tradeshow environmental graphics, video, digital & print materials specific to the tradeshow initiatives.
- Participation in brand/identity standards.
- Management of photography and graphic material libraries.
- Bachelor Degree in Fine Arts, Graphic Design, Communications
- Minimum of 3-5 years of hands-on experience in print, digital and video design.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience within the Architecture, Engineering, or Construction industry highly preferred
Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm (some flexibility if needed)Duration of Assignment:
Guaranteed 3 months (August-October) - High likelihood of extension or conversion to permanent employee but, not guaranteed!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com