Ultimate Staffing is seeking an Administrative Assistant!
- Greet visitors and guests
- Screen phones calls and route to the appropriate party
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- Prepare memos, letters, reports, and outgoing correspondence
- Receive, sort, and distribute mail
- Coordinate and schedule meetings
- Stock office supplies
- Proven experience as an Administrative Assistant
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Strong communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org