Date Posted: 7/22/2022Apply Now
Lead Logistics Coordinator
* Direct and coordinate projects to improve cost, quality, and service.
* Analyze customer requirements, design changes and other data to develop logistic program activities from conceptual stage to evaluation stage.
* Audit, trend and analyze logistic and warehouse data.
* Communicate and present projects, KPI metrics to the appropriate people in the organization.
* Collaborate with the SAP ERP project and business stakeholders to ensure a successful go live.
* Actively participate in the ongoing development of a corporate culture that strives to achieve the highest ethical standards. This is accomplished by conducting all business affairs ethically and lawfully and by ensuring open, honest communication without fear of retaliation.
- Bachelor's degree required.
Additional Job Details:
* Experience in Logistics, Engineering, Supply Chain Management or Lean Manufacturing Environment
* Advanced user with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.).
* Demonstrated ability to resolve complex issues with little or no guidance
* Successful candidates must have good communication and computer skills, a customer service orientation, self-motivated, very organized, enthusiastic, detail oriented, resourceful, willing, and able to work long hours (including overtime as required) and possess a sense of urgency.
* SAP and Power BI experience a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Lead Logistics Coordinator position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.