We are currently recruiting for a Front Desk Receptionist for a busy, medical office located in Clearwater. They are seeking a self-motivated and reliable front office medical receptionist. The successful candidate will have strong interpersonal skills as well as communication skills and enjoy patient interaction in an office setting. One year of eClinical EMR a plus!
- Check in/out patients, collect copay's and coinsurance as directed
- Collections of previous outstanding balances when directed
- Process medical record requests.
- Schedule appointments for providers including physician and technicians.
- Answer incoming telephone calls.
- Verification of patient's insurance eligibility
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- High school or equivalent
- Medical office experience is not required but is a plus!
- Reliability and punctuality a must.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills as well as the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team is imperative.
- Experience in a receptionist position required
Compensation / Benefits:
We offer an attractive benefit package upon successful completion of a 90 day probationary period which includes:
- Competitive salary .
- Health insurance.
- Dental insurance.
- Paid Holidays.
Please email resume in confidence along with salary requirements for immediate consideration. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $16.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Clearwater, FL 33763: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Medical terminology: 1 year (Preferred)
- Computer skills: 1 year (Preferred)
All qualified candidates please apply. You can also send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com