Growing Team at a Financial Investment firm is looking for an additional Client Operations Associate for their office in Newport Beach, CA. Will work 4 days onsite, 1 day remote - Pay rate $32/hr
- Support account managers and clients with "white glove' service
- Develop and implement creative client solutions
- Handle new accounts, modify existing accounts and process closing accounts
- Knowledge of coding is helpful for special projects
Team is described as very fast paced, collaborative and growing!
- Bachelor's degree is required
- 4 years' experience working in financial markets
- Working knowledge of economics, fixed income or portfolio management
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org