An established company in Pasadena, California is looking for a Human Resources Administrator to provide HR support to the HR Team.
- Maintaining employee database & sorting emails for HR Department
- Maintain records of employee attendance & leaves
- Submit job postings, schedule interviews, & assist with the interview process
- Assist with policy formulation, hiring, and salary administration
- Assist with payroll duties
- Employee relation duties as assigned
- 3+ years of Human Resources experience with mid to high level duties
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced proficiency in computer skills
- Knowledge of labor laws
Email all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com