**MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE W/ MEDICAL DEVICE SEWING & MICROSCOPES**
Medical Device Tech- Valve Sewer
Established medical device manufacturer with a specialization in heart valve technology is seeking Production Operators to join their team in Irvine, CA.
The Production Operator will be responsible for the manufacturing of medical devices and maintaining activities on the production floor in compliance with internal procedures and external regulations, and the efficient execution of business activities thereto related. The Production Operator will be expected to:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assemble and testing valve components under microscope magnification and when necessary, disassemble and perform rework
- Perform tissue cutting, cleaning and inspection
- Work in a cleanroom environment or under a hood when necessary
- Perform Incoming Receiving on off the shelf and customized components
- Operate basic manufacturing, testing and inspection equipment
- Flex across multiple roles on the Production floor
- Maintain workstation and workspace cleanliness
- Safely operate equipment, fixtures, tools and chemicals.
- Understand and follow work instructions
- Provide team and supervisor with status updates on assigned responsibilities and goals and escalate issues in a timely fashion
- Provide feedback on any opportunities for improvement
- Maintain compliance with Quality System procedures and company policies
- Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Minimum H.S. Diploma or equivalent
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- English proficiency
- Computer proficiency (MS Office - Word, Excel and Outlook) a plus
- Must be able to work within a team while maintaining a professional attitude
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and observe detailed work instructions
- Ability to be flexible to changes in process or routine
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org