Full time onsite, Monday - Friday
Pay Rate: $25/Hour
Growing Electronics Manufacturer has immediate opportunity to join their Purchasing and Inventory team! As the Logistics Specialist you will be responsible for managing Bill of Materials, tracking Purchase Orders and completing shipping forms.
- Review vendor agreements and request quotes
- Assist in purchasing of raw materials including electronic components and metals
- Track inventory levels and place product orders through current purchase orders
- Gather information related to inventory levels and advise department leads on order status
- Connect with existing and new vendors to review and update pricing
- Assist with special projects related to department needs
- 2+ year of Purchasing experience with a Logistics background (preferred)
- Shipping and Receiving Experience Required (3+ years)
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of Inventory management and tracking best practices
- Experience managing large POs, Bill of Materials
- Processing DD1149s a plus!
- Previous experience in working for a Defense Contractor his a plus!
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 (intermediate Excel, Outlook and Word)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work onsite full time.
Please note you must be fully vaccinated per company policy
Apply today for additional details and consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com