Position: Customer Service Representative
Hours: 8am - 5pm, onsite
Pay Rate: $22/hr
Duration: Permanent Opportunity!
Immediate opportunity for a Customer Service Representative to join a local company in the Biotech industry. As the CSR you will support existing customer with placing new orders and managing correspondence on existing orders. This role requires excellent organization and communication skills and will work as part of the sales team to ensure company standards of quality are being upheld.
- Answer incoming phone calls and emails, responding to customer inquiries
- Provide order updates and coordinate with production team any changes
- Provide product details to new customers and process orders
- Enter customer specific requirements into CRM and order database
- Update reports for weekly meetings with the Sales and Production teams using Excel and PowerPoint
- Draft quotes and submit to client's
- Travel 2-4 times a year to participate in Trade shows and events
- 2+ years of Customer Service experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelors degree or some college in Chemistry or Biology fields preferred
- Intermediate Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working in a Business Professional environment
This is a busy, established organization focused on promotion from within. To be successful you must enjoy working onsite in a team environment, offer professional communication to customers and coworkers and demonstrate reliable attendance. If you meet the above requirements, please apply today for additional details and consideration!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com