Ultimate Staffing has partnered with a well-established transportation company looking for a recruiter to join their team. This is a 100% in office in office opportunity. They should have excellent organizational skills to build and maintain a pipeline of prospective candidates.
- Posting and utilizing Job Boards
- Evaluate and present candidates to senior leadership
- Maintain and develop pipeline of eligible candidates for future open positions
- Conduct interviews via phone or in-person
- Qualify or reject candidates based on interview feedback and resume reviews
- Meet weekly quotas related to calls and emails
- 1-3 year's minimum recruiting experience required
- Proficient computer skills
- Strong organization and interpersonal skills
- Effective communication skills
- Team player
- Demonstrated ability to meet quotas
- Bilingual is a bonus!
- 100% in office
- Monday thru Friday 8AM-5PM
- Pay $50k-$60k depending on experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org