Our client in North Palm Beach is looking for a commercial property administrator. Commercial EXPERIENCE is required. This a direct hire, permanent opportunity with competitive salary and benefits. APPLY TODAY!!
- Provide administrative support to property manager.
- Maintain and schedule all property inspections
- Assist leasing agent with the coordination of new lease documents.
- Prepare new tenant welcome packages.
- Update and maintain tenant and vendor contact lists.
- Develop and maintain all property, tenant lease and vendor files in both hard copies and computer files.
- Assist property manager with the coordination of tenant improvement and construction projects.
- Assist property manager with the coordination and oversight of property and tenant related events.
- Handle all incoming tenant inquires and maintenance requests.
- Coordinate work order requests and schedule repairs with maintenance technicians.
- Assist property manager in obtaining competitive bids for repairs and maintenance.
- Assist maintenance team with scheduling vendor work requests
Finance and Accounting
- Review and code invoices for property manager review and submit to accounts payable.
- Maintain and approve monthly rent up schedules.
General Office Operations
- Act as secondary point of contact for incoming phone calls and greeting visitors.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org