Date Posted: 8/23/2022Apply Now
Great opportunity to support a global finance company in Newport Beach, CA for a long term contract. Looking for a General Ledger Accountant to prepare, process, audit and report on monthly & quarterly accruals. Will also have exposure to complex global transactions.
* Investigate general ledger discrepancies
* Perform research and analysis of accounting data
* Analyze monthly financial statements
* Prepare account reconciliations to detail records or sub-ledgers
* Assist team members as well as offshore internal/external accountants as needed
* Bachelor's degree in accounting or related discipline
* Minimum of two to four years of corporate accounting experience
* Prior experience with large ERP (financial system) such as SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft; experience with SAP is preferred
If interested, please apply TODAY!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the General Ledger Accountant position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.