Come work for a company with amazing work culture based in San Clemente, the responsibilities of the Quality Control Inspector will include all aspects of inspection (receiving, in-process and final). In addition, this position will provide QSR support for other QA activities such as calibration, environmental monitoring, product testing, label control, etc.
1st and 2nd shift positions available pay range :$18.00-24.00/HR
- Receiving inspection of components following procedures, specifications and drawings.
- Utilize a variety of standard metrology equipment, including: Optical comparator, height gauge, master height gauge, CMM, Vision Metrology System (VMS, e.g., Smartscope), calipers, micrometers, surface table, gauge blocks, pin gauges, dial indicators, durometer, measuring microscope, hardness testers, pull force testers, surface roughness testers, etc.
- Read engineering drawings and interpret geometric dimensioning and tolerancing.
- Review associated paperwork, complete inspection records using good documentation practices, and release components.
- Carefully handle and process extremely small components without damaging them.
- Work with engineering in the design of high quality inspection / metrology fixtures.
- Support equipment and process validation activities by inspecting process outputs.
- Conduct periodic compliance audits of manufacturing operations and procedures for cGMP compliance.
- Ensures on a daily basis quality records and company practices are compliant with internal procedures and regulations.
- Coordinate the monthly environmental monitoring of the cleanrooms.
- Coordinate quarterly dose audits.
- 1-3 years industry experience.
- Medical device experience and working knowledge of QSR a must.
- Experience working in a clean room and/or performing in-process assembly and manufacturing verification inspections desirable.
- Attention to detail and accuracy a must.
- Must have excellent documentation skills.
- Team player, good written/oral communicator.
- Must be organized and able to coordinate activities with outside vendors.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com