Financial Analyst needed for Atwater employer. This is an opportunity with one of the North Valley's largest non-profit organizations!
- Analyze financial data and provide forecasting support.
- Prepare reports and projections based on financial data.
- Evaluate current and previous financial data.
- Study business and economic trends.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business
- Minimum 2 years of experience if hands on accounting/finance or business analyst experience
- Independent research skills, data management skills, analytical and problem solving skills
- Basic knowledge of GAAP, organized and attention to details, active learner, and proficient in Microsoft Excel
This is a temporary role with an hourly salary rate of $32.25 per hour. Hours are Monday through Friday, 8-5.
Please send your resume to Stephanie Randolph at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com