Date Posted: 6/24/2022Apply Now
You will be part of an team working for an international Freight Forwarding company handling all aspects associated with ocean and air import shipments to the USA.
* Quote on shipment inquiries from domestic and overseas customers.
* Work with importers to make sure their goods are qualified to enter the USA.
* assist with customs procedures based on the terms of the shipment.
* Co-ordinate the shipment with our overseas offices and partners.
* Update and track the progress of the shipments.
* Co-ordinate clearance and delivery to destination.
* Record costs and invoice customer using our operational software.
* Perform all other office tasks
* Previous experience in both ocean and air import shipments to the USA.
* Minimum Experience 2 years in Freight forwarding
* Minimum of a High School Diploma
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong attention to detail
* ?Strong organizational skills
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Import Specialist position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.