Position Title: Assistant Project Manager
A Project Manager Assistant manages all aspects of equipment projects - from beginning to end - with direct responsibility for project execution to accomplish specific objectives while meeting deadlines. They are responsible for the administration, implementation, and management of equipment projects while being accountable for assigned projects' scope of work, schedule.
- Coordinate with inside sales teams to select, order, and track the delivery of materials and equipment for assigned projects.
- Coordinate shipping processes to meet customer and project schedule requirements and reviews the equipment order status reports on a weekly basis, identifying any critical delivery requirements.
- Act as liaison between the factory and sales office; and the sales office and the customer.
- Maintain accurate written records of internal and external customer correspondence to mitigate project risk.
- Effectively communicate project progress, issues, and financial status to management as required.
- Coordinate post shipment services that may include start-up initiation, solutions to delivery, and shipping problems.
- First response for post-delivery problems that include unit installation, start-up, etc.
- Must be able to accurately communicate technical details to Factory and / or Service to formulate a resolution.
- Develop and maintain viable long-term relationships with customers, consultants, contractors, and subcontractors.
- Project Manager Professional (PMP) accreditation is preferred.
- Computer skills experience to include Microsoft Office suite, PDF Writer, and basic Windows environment.
- Ability to work independently.
- Good organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with both internal and external customers.
- Demonstrated ability to simultaneously handle a large and diverse number of projects and issues with tact, cooperation, and persistence.
- Must demonstrate MMS Core Values: driven and self-motivated, can do attitude, team player, customer driven, do what's right and accountable
- Pay range: $55,000 - $62,000 annually
- Schedule: M-F 8a-5p
- Location: In office to start (Flexible/remote opportunities after training)
- Type: Direct Hire
- Growth Opportunities
- Super fun, flexible, and family oriented
- Competitive salary and bonus program
- Health insurance
- Monthly company gatherings
- Flexible/remote opportunities
- Training opportunities
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org