We are looking for an experienced Construction Project Manager to join our team.
Salary: 60000 - 85000 / annually
Responsibilities for Construction Project Manager:
- Employer Contribution to Health Insurance, Dental and Vision are optional
- Simple IRA with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
The Construction Project Manager we're seeking must:
- Experience or familiar with EIFS (Exterior Insulation and Finish Systems).
- Manage communications, paperwork, budgets, schedules, people and quality of work at multiple construction sites.
- Review plans and specifications.
- Perform complete and accurate project take offs and estimates.
- Accurately and cost effectively order materials for your projects.
- Understand, abide by, and enforce OSHA and General Contractors safety rules and regulations.
- Have knowledge of building codes and other legal restrictions as necessary.
- Work closely with and promote good relationships with general contractors, owners, and other related trades.
- Motivated and able to work with Superintendents, field workers, and office team.
- Review contract documents, including exhibits and scope.
- Attend any onsite meetings and visit the job sites regularly to give direction and check on quality of work.
- Be able to produce and review RFI's, ASI's, Addenda's, Change Requests and Change Orders.
- Ability to create, manipulate, and format Excel spreadsheets is required.
- Provide information to other team members for job start up documentation. Submittals, mobilization checklists, material orders, etc.
- Modify templates to suit jobs, including but not limited to, mobilization checklist, ordering forms, and job start up.
- Produce job schedules for GC's and the field to follow.
- Provide weekly job cost reporting to owners and accounting manager.
- have a minimum of 4 years' experience as a Construction Project Manager
- have a minimum of 4 years' experience in the construction industry
- have strong computer experience with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook and MS Project; prefer Sage Project Management software and PlanSwift Estimating software or similar
- **Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org