The Accessory Product Planner will be responsible for developing and presenting MPA accessory product plans. The Planner will create new product plans in accordance with OEM product guides and specifications, and in consideration of historical sales data and competitor offerings within the vehicle segment with an emphasis on advanced technologies. The successful candidate will also be responsible for initiating investigations of accessory concepts and performing research and analysis to assist in vetting potential new accessories. This position requires excellent communication skills.
Location: Fountain Valley (Hybrid)
Hours: 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
Pay: $27-$30 DOE
Entry-level with excellent Excel and Access knowledge please apply.
- Generate & present new vehicle product plans according to industry and market trends. Needs to be aware of new product offerings and activities to suggest a direction for future vehicles. Needs to know all marketable and technical features to present product plans to key stakeholders. (20%)
- Generate & present new concept package reports with a thorough investigation of the business case, potential risk level, customer interest, supplier availability, installation complexity, competitor availability, and idea source. (20%)
- Develop business cases and manage profitability reviews for current and future projects aligning with changing product plans and OEM-approved lists.
- Responsible for the accuracy of the data. (20%)
- Generate & present trend reports as requested with concise and related information with clear benefit to current or future applications. Focus on new product & concept strategy/roadmap to drive revenue and profits in the short, mid, and long term. (10%)
- Provide general administrative support for the Accessory Planning Department, such as taking meeting minutes and distributing to key stakeholders. (10%)
- Bachelor's Degree required in business statistics, market research, vehicle engineering, or other related subjects.
- Well versed in Excel and Access
- Knowledge of vehicle and accessory lifecycles within a wholesale environment is a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com