We are looking for an immediate Recruiting Coordinator for a well-known construction company in the Seattle area!
The Recruiting Coordinator must display exceptional interpersonal skills, communicate orally and in writing effectively, and accurately and efficiently conduct Recruiting Coordinator operations.
In this Recruiting Coordinator role, you will:
- Support recruiting team in managing stages of the candidate lifecycle - resume review, applicant tracking system data input and updates, interview scheduling, interviewer feedback follow-up, and other related tasks
- Collaborate with hiring managers and HR
- Support the recruiting team's brand internally by maintaining a robust client service approach, attention to detail, and thoughtful communication
- Manage complex scheduling processes, which can involve several rounds of interviews, various assessments, etc.
- Support recruiting projects such as program planning and execution and process optimization
- Associate degree in business, or related field; OR two (2) years of directly related experience
- Minimum two (2) years of administrative support experience in recruitment or related area
- Sourcing, able to Manage Postings and Job Description updates as well as Head Hunting
- Must be able to do administrative duties (essential project management and getting offers out)
- Networking capabilities and maintaining relationships for prospective fits for the company
- Familiarity with relevant employment Law
- Basic software proficiency, including Microsoft Office Suite
Pay range- $25- 28 /hour
Schedule: Monday- Friday
If this sounds like a good opportunity and you would like to be considered for this role, apply today.
Recruiter/Enterprise Relationship Manager
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com