Office, Administrative, Customer Service, Human Resources, and Manufacturing/Production
Date Posted: 6/7/2023Apply Now
Hiring Immediately for Medical Device Assemblers at a Large Medical Device Manufacture in Irvine, CA. This is a great opportunity to learn a new skil.
1st Shift (5:00 AM-1:30 PM)
2nd Shift (2:30 PM - 12 AM)
Pay range $20 - $23/hr DOE
Applies skill and dexterity in the assembly of components into finished devices, in keeping with regulatory and company guidelines.
* Use tools and equipment to complete assembly of medical devices precisely and in a timely fashion at each workstation - proficient in multiple operations - following work order instructions and drawings, using computers to navigate drawings, and entering parts status data. Inventory reconciliation at start of day and when transitioning to next work order.
* Review, follow and perform job functions in compliance with established work instructions and adherence with SOPs, including recording traceable information on device history records and may enter data into manufacturing data systems.
* Perform line clearance, i.e., cleaning and sanitizing workstations at the start of the shift and when transitioning to next work orders. Ensure all required components and tools are ready for the build.
* On time arrival to work, regular attendance without excessive absenteeism, and working a full 8 hour or longer work period
Education and Experience:
H.S. Diploma or equivalent
* Good communication skills
* Able to read, comprehend and speak English, and elementary-level understanding of numerical functions
* Must be able to work with minimum supervision by following detailed manufacturing instructions
* Work in a Team environment, primarily work with colleagues and supervisor
* Flexibility to work overtime to ensure smooth and continuous manufacturing processes
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can't fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our commitment to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes: Medical, dental and vision coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Medical Device Assembler position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.