Ultimate Staffing has partnered with a great company in the Fresno area that is seeking a full-time Accounting Specialist to join our innovative team.
This position will be responsible for performing standard accounting functions including, but not limited to, accounts payable, and accounts receivable. Additional activities may include assisting with monthly financial closings, periodic billings, preparing miscellaneous reports, or other accounting duties as assigned by the Controller. This position provides the opportunity to work closely in a growing accounting department and gain valuable experience that could further your career.
- Knowledge and application of all aspects of accounts payable and accounts receivable;
- Receives and verifies invoices with purchase orders;
- Enters all invoices for payments;
- Ensures payments are timely and accurate;
- Provides information and assistance to other departments; explain transactions and reports; resolve accounts payable issues;
- Performs deposits and deposit postings;
- Creates and/or updates accounting schedules;
- Assists in completion of yearly financial statement audits;
- Assists in preparation of annual internal audit files;
- Provides improvement suggestions for existing departmental procedures or innovates with new ideas;
- Three (3) or more years related accounting experience or public accounting experience preferred;
- Proficient in Excel and other Microsoft Office suites;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Systems oriented, organized with excellent follow-up skills;
- Able to plan and manage multiple projects;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment;
- Maintaining confidentiality of work related information and materials;
- Ability to meet deadlines.
If interested in applying please send resume to Stephanie Benitey at Sbenitey@ultimatestaffing.com
- Job Type: Full-time
- Pay starting at $19 per hour
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org