Ultimate Staffing has partnered with a transportation company in the Fresno area that is seeking a strong Accounts Payable Clerk to join their growing team!
- Communicates with internal staff as well as outside vendors for information needed to properly code invoices
- Processes invoices according to specific guidelines and deadlines using industry specific software
- Processes check runs and credit card payments as per schedule
- Maintains spreadsheets and databases
- Reconciles vendor statements and resolves outstanding items
- Customer service skills to interact with both vendors and operations staff
- Solid decision making skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work efficiently
- Experience with High Volume Purchase Orders a plus
- Ability to observe confidentiality protocols
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience with Google Docs
- Easily learns computerized systems
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
- College level accounting classes or Accounting Degree preferred
- Minimum two years of accounts payable experience preferred
Pay is dependent on experience!
If interested in applying please send your resume to Amanda Sanchez at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com