Consumer Affairs Representative - Consumer Affairs
Consumer Affairs Representative needed to work in the Consumer Affairs Department in Irvine, CA.
This role is best-suited for someone who enjoys problem-solving and helping others. A preferred candidate is someone who wants to pursue a career in an office environment, is confident and comfortable communicating with customers, and works well in a team setting.
This position is a valuable opportunity to gain introductory experience working within a large corporate culture. Successful candidates will be trained to utilize company databases and software to research consumer inquiries. Additionally, candidates will gain practical experience communicating effectively and professionally with customers and affiliate businesses to investigate, analyze, and resolve complex problems. Automotive experience is not required.
- Communicate via phone and email directly with automotive dealerships, vehicle owners, and third-parties in order to understand, investigate and respond to customer concerns
- Document all correspondence and actions taken regarding specific customer inquiries in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database (e.g. inbound/outbound calls or emails, check requests, vehicle transport requests, vehicle repurchases/replacements, etc.)
- Research applicable warranties, policies, customer service programs, and laws to provide customer support in compliance with company policies while achieving the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with peers and management within the Consumer Affairs Department to ensure goals are met and projects are completed on-time
Necessary Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or educational equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Critical thinking and problem-solving
- Time management and successful organization
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, with emphasis on Office and Excel
- Typing speed of 65+WPM
- Prior work experience directly communicating with customers or working in an office environment preferred but, not necessary
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org