Job Title: HR Assistant - Great opportunity for entry level HR graduates or candidates that have some experience in recruiting and certain segments/portions of full cycle recruitment.
- Provide administrative and recruiting support to the HR department
- Coordinating / scheduling interviews
- Assisting with the onboarding process
- Process I9s and conduct background screenings for direct hire roles
- HR filling
- Provide onsite tours for candidates and new hires
- Manage the company bulletin board updates (training provided)
- Assist with HR compliance
- 6+ months of Human Resources experience (intern, coordinating, administration, specialist job titles) and/or recruiting / staffing experience
- Must have strong attention to detail, be self-motivated, and take initiative (jump in to help the HR team as needed)
- You'll be provided with the knowledge, tools, and resources to help you succeed
- Continued coaching and mentorship will help provide the guidance you need as you drive your career forward in the HR field
- Technical training to help you hit the ground running
- Experienced colleagues to support your growth
- Working with a team that is supportive, knowledgeable, and friendly
- Gain experience in other areas of business as well as working in a team environment.
- Pay range: $17.50 - $18.75 an hour
- Schedule: 8am-4:30 pm Monday - Friday
- Location: 100% in office - Brooklyn Park, MN
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org