As a Senior Staff Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work on a global team that will plan, design and setup a low-code platform from scratch You will also have the opportunity to promote and enable DevOps practices and help to establish best practices and processes around the low-code platform (e.g., onboarding, code best practices, deployment of applications). Apply now to join our growing, global company!
In your new role you will:
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Be part of a global team that will plan, design and setup a low-code platform from scratch
- Integrate the platform into Infineon's tool ecosystem and existing processes
- Be responsible to support, run, maintain, and troubleshoot the low-code platform
- Help to establish best practices and processes around the low-code platform e.g., onboarding, code best practices, deployment of applications
- Support teams/projects that want to develop on the low-code platform
- Promote and enable DevOps practices, setup CI/CD pipelines and establish repeatable best practices for release management, test automation and monitoring
- Help to setup a low-code community, knowledge base and user trainings
- Work in a highly motivated team.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in IT
- Database knowledge (MS SQL preferred)
- Working experience with SCRUM, Kanban or DevOps
- High level of motivation and are a team player
- Communicate fluently in English
- Experience in working with cross-site organizations is desirable
- Communicate in German and/or Spanish would be a bonus
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org