This is more of a customer service role with expectations to up sell products/overcome potential objections. All inbound calls from consumers who have questions about benefit/insurance packages.
- Study and complete a training program for the first 1-2 weeks of employment to attain your health, life and accident licensure.
- Complete and pass the licensing exams - they pay you during the training period & for the exams!
- Around 25-30 inbound phone calls with consumers or agents
- Ability to understand and explain in detail product options to clients
- Commitment to constantly improve the consumer experience.
- Sales to consumers including; individual products education, conversion, cross-selling, and up-selling.
- Experience in retail or other direct to consumer environments
- Tech savvy and able to multi-task.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and listening skills.
- Motivated and thrive in an intense, fast-paced, high-performance atmosphere.
- Enjoy people, building rapport, and being on the phone.
- Team player who is fun and enjoys working in a positive environment.
- Pay: $18-$21hr
- Parking is paid for
- Schedule: Monday-Friday: 8:00am-5:00pm. 40 hrs/week (can work 32 hrs if desired)
- Perks: Competitive benefits package, coffee/espresso station, company outings, and free gym membership
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org