Ultimate Staffing is assisting a company in the North Houston area to find their next Purchasing Assistant.
- Temporary-to-hire opportunity
- M-F 8am-5pm
- Pay: $45K - $50K
- In-Office position, no hybrid
- Accurately process orders, quotes, and confirmations to customers
- Responsible for entering in all Purchase Orders
- Support the outside sales reps to ensure all product, quotes, and contracts are in line to close out orders
- Confirm suppliers with quantity of order, prices, delivery dates, and any changes to their account
- 2+ years of experience in procurement, purchasing, buying, or similar position
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain or similar field will be considered in lieu of the experience
- Ability to work in an extremely fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
This company is looking to interview and start immediately. If you are interested and match the requirements listed, please apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org