Fortune 500 company, ranked among the "World's Most Admired Companies" by Fortune Magazine is seeking an After Market Warranty Specialist to work in the Accounting Department.
After market warranty processing clerk needed ASAP
This is a fast paced work environment with a tremendous opportunity to learn and grow. Hours are Monday through Friday with some opportunity for Overtime during Month end. There is flexibility to work earlier hours as well.
Hours are Monday - Friday 8AM to 5PM with some flexibility for earlier hours. Convenient North Phoenix Location directly off of the 101. Hiring Immediately!
- Enters A/P vouchers, expense reports, gas logs and other receipts or documents related to accounts payables
- Prints documents (i.e. invoices, expense reports and statements)
- Files accounts payable and general accounting documents
- Scans/E-mails/Faxes accounts payable and general accounting documents
- Assembles checks and documents for mailing
- Reconciles and researches differences in vendor statements
- Maintains updates in vendor files (i.e. vendor addresses/phone numbers)
- Assigns general ledger accounts for expense reports and invoices
- Corresponds with vendors and respond to inquiries
- Prepares manual checks when required
- Prepares statements and checks runs to be done on a weekly basis
- Files all statements and vendor applications
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org