Date Posted: 6/1/2022Apply Now
Great LA-based commercial banking company is seeking a BANKING Operations Supervisor to join their team!!
1. Ensures that operations activities at all the branches are handled accurately, timely and efficiently. Reports operational issues to management in a timely manner.
2. Provides consultative and consistent guidance to the branch employees on corrective action measures to be taken for differences, losses, attendance, punctuality, cash count discrepancies, etc. Assists with documentation and training operational corrective actions. Reports any losses or potential losses to the Client Support Manager and VP (Operations) timely.
3. Researches and resolves inquiries in order to respond to internal and external customers.
4. Develops and conducts branch reviews on operational functions as scheduled. Oversees self-audits and follows-up to ensure branches are incompliance with various regulations. Reviews periodic operational reports and follows-up where appropriate. Prepares and finalizes reports for discussion with Branch Managers and Client Support Manager and VP (Operations).
5. Ensures that operations staff and Branches are adequately trained in, and can explain, the features/benefits of the bank's products and services to efficiently provide customer service and assists with any inquiries on Bank policies and procedures.
6. Assists with investigation and resolution of out-of-balance conditions and operational issues; works with branches to resolve discrepancies; ensures appropriate disciplinary action is applied when necessary. Provides ongoing problem management support bank wide.
7. Must supervise/train staff on: exception reports, wire reports, large items reports, remittances, online banking, deposit corrections/returns, process ATM transactions, levy subpeonas, dormant/inactive accounts.
8. Responsible for efficient customer service at the branch level. Works on development of various programs/ applications for improvement of customer acquisition, upselling and cross selling of products etc.
9. Assists with internal, external, and FDIC/DBO exams and audits of Operations.
- Bachelors degree preferred
-5+ years of experience in BANKING OR BANK OPERATIONS IS REQUIRED*****
-Knowledge of core (FIS), SWIFT, Wire Transfer, ACH
Pay: $30-35/hr depending on experience
***Please do not apply/inquire unless you are LOCAL TO WEST LOS ANGELES
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Banking Operations Supervisor (MB) position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.