Date Posted: 6/1/2022Apply Now
Great LA-based company is seeking an AGENT ONBOARDING SPECIALIST to join their team!!
This person will provide support to customers and sales agents to help facilitate onboarding for sales agents. This candidate will be an experienced professional with knowledge of sales, multi-level marketing programs, and customer service.
· Facilitate onboarding for all sales agents to include tracking training, background checks, etc.
· Providing troubleshooting assistance for customer orders, account statuses and relevant problems
· Providing data and guides to help the sales team
· Developing and monitoring performance indicators
· Investigate order discrepancies with vendors and other customer satisfaction issues to assist in resolution.
· Provides support and assistance to fellow team members/departments, as needed, in order to meet company/team goals including but not limited to assisting with incoming queue calls
· Complete any projects assigned by the Sr. Sales Operations Manager including but not limited to weekly and monthly reports, data entry, prospect mailings and any other sales support functions that may arise, as staffing requirements and business evolution dictate.
· Act as a primary customer resource for calls, e-mails, and voice mails for sales related inquiries.
· Liaise with account managers to develop specific sales strategies
· Stay up-to-date with new product and feature launches and ensure sales team is on board
· Review pending orders and specific customers' requests to ensure excellent customer service and customer experience
At least 2-3+ years of customer service or sales experience
Bachelors degree preferred
Bilingual Spanish is REQUIRED
Duration: direct hire/permanent
***Please do not apply/inquire unless you are LOCAL TO WEST LOS ANGELES
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Onboarding Specialist (MB) position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.