We are looking to hire a Customer Service Representative/Dispatcher (NJ2904). This position is a full-time hourly position and can dispatch and plan drivers while acting on behalf of the company. This person will support the manager with high-quality service while meeting the company's goals and expectations. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customer Service Representative/Dispatcher (NJ2904 Responsibilities: Customer Service
- Arrange timely pickup of customer's shipment orders
- Dispatch drivers ensuring a high level of detail, as well as evaluate and select proper rail routings to ensure timely delivery of customer's freight while maximizing profitability
- Process and input all customer orders.
- Running and printing shipments from WMS.
- Run stock reports to check for product availability.
- Generate all related paperwork and necessary information required for customer work orders
- Checking all orders for special requests
- Expediting any order as necessary, tracing orders as required, and notifying customers of any activity concerning their merchandise.
- Follow up with other departments to ensure the service standards are being met.
- Assured proper invoicing of accounts by verifying customers as required.
- Handles efficiently returned merchandise and assure proper credit is given to the customer.
- Maintain a good working relationship with customers by responding to all inquiries and complaints concerning work orders, invoicing, shipments, and inventory management, including any signs of customer dissatisfaction.
- Act as a liaison between the warehouse and the customer in the administration of accounts and between the office and the customer regarding invoicing and credit changes.
Qualifications for Customer Service Representative:
- Education and/or experience must have transportation or related experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Logistics is preferred, but not a requirement.
- Must have a High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- 1+ years experience in Customer Service related capacity
- 1-2 years of 3pl customer service experience required (third-party logistics experience 3PL)
- Must shipment container experience
Please send your resume to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org