Ultimate Staffing is looking for an Administrative Assistant for their hospital client in Orange, CA.
Contract Duration: 13 weeks (with opportunity to extend or convert)
The Administrative Assistant coordinates and performs department/unit administrative activities including, but not limited to, filing, scheduling, performing duties such as financial record keeping, payroll, coordination of meetings and conferences, obtaining supplies, coordinating direct mailings, and working on special projects. Answers non-routine correspondence and assembles highly confidential and sensitive information for staff, customers, clients, vendors, patients, and families. Coordinates functions required to ensure smooth operations, plans, and executes projects within scope of responsibility. Provides training and orientation for new staff and troubleshoots office technologies.
- Required: High School Diploma/ GED or equivalent.
- Preferred: Associate degree.
- Required: Minimum two (2) years of clerical or administrative support experience.
- Preferred: Three (3) years of administrative experience.
- Required: Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Outlook PowerPoint, and Access.
- Ability to speak, read, write, and understand English effectively at a level appropriate for the safe and effective performance of the job.
- Knowledge of computer systems and software used in functional area. Excellent verbal and written communication skills; excellent critical thinking, judgment, and problem-solving skills.
- Preferred: Typing at 50 words per minute.
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can't fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our commitment to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes: Medical, dental and vision coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org