Med device company looking for a T&E Processor ... good pay and great company culture
Job Description - Travel & Expense Processor
Assist the Disbursements Manager with the responsibilities of managing the travel and expense functions.
- Review and approve employee expense reports in SAP Concur
- Compliance to Employee Travel & Expense Policy
- Compliance to AdvaMed Policy
- Assist with spend reporting
- Familiarity with Concur Reporting / Bank of America (GRAM) Reporting
- High School degree
- 2+ years reimbursement experience using SAP Concur
- Strong proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite
- Attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication, ability to interact with employees at all levels of company
- Customer service skills - how can I help you!
- Aliso Viejo
- Hybrid Work Schedule - M-W-F in the office
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org