Job Title: Sales Account Manager
Reports To: VP of Sales
Pay Range: $21.00/hour / $43,680 annually + %15 annual bonus
Department: Sales Department
Summary: Sales Account Managers will work directly with customers to define, specify and implement Senko interconnect & passive component solutions. The Sales Account Manager owns and manages the technical relationship with accounts in their territory and acts as a liaison between the customer, engineering and manufacturing to ensure customer needs are met while achieving business objectives
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand company strategy and expectations, and seek a way to maximize the profitability in the regions or accounts assigned
- Take ownership of the total sales cycle
- Identify opportunities, Coordinate ideas, propose solutions, and Understand results
- Leadership role in the development of new accounts.
- Continued development of key relationships within existing customer base.
- Coordinate with inside sales and technical personnel to identify and grow additional opportunities within existing accounts.
- Input into and accountability for meeting the territory sales plan
- Understand company value position, and present products and capability properly to customers assigned.
- Maintain and have accountability for customer contact and sales forecasting data for the assigned Customer base
- Coordinate and cooperate with other Team members to jointly develop accounts within client sets spanning geographical boundaries
- Set the target accounts and continuously seek opportunities of direct dialogue
- Development of sales quotations and product sampling
- Analyze and problem solve situations as they arise
- Writing meeting minutes/letters/contracts/memos
- Identify and create opportunities for additional revenue and profit within established accounts and the development of new accounts
- Support marketing events such as trade shows
- Provide feedback to upper management on customer needs and requirements
- Travel to meet and maintain customers (40%-50% of time)
- Customer Relations
- Time Management
- Decision Making Skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent working experience
- 2-3 years' experience with connectors, components, cable assemblies or similar electro- mechanical devices - background in fiber optics a plus
- Experience in direct sales to OEM's, developing territories and new business
- Ability to travel 50%
- Proficient with MS Office. Knowledge of Net Suite and Mas500 a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com