Date Posted: 5/14/2022Apply Now
Under the guidance of the Director of Marketing and Marketing Manager, this role supports Property and Regional Managers with tenant acquisition and retention. To succeed in this position, you must be a proactive, self-directed, service driven, and team oriented individual. You should be comfortable multi-tasking and able to deliver solutions within aggressive time schedules. This role requires an assortment of marketing capabilities including developing and implementing social media strategies, graphic design acumen and working knowledge of online digital platforms, database management and reporting, experiential and event marketing, and ability to confidently promote marketing initiatives to in-house clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Oversee and administer the Real Page Reward and Reputation Program including promoting the program to prospects and tenants, assisting the property managers with program administration and reward redemption, and provide financial oversight so administration costs and rewards remain within the program budget for each property
* Track and prepare reports to illustrate the programs impact on tenant retention, and property reputation scores
* Facilitate on-boarding the AI Leasing Asst. program and produce reports that track lead to lease conversions, AI call volume, and respond to property staff administrative and technological needs
* Create prospect and tenant digital communication utilizing third party vendors, and online graphic and visual design resources
* Develop and promote property specials across all digital and print mediums. Manage and evaluate all tracking tools.
* Responsible for creating, planning, promoting, and executing on-property events.
* Build, promote, implement, and track a Preferred Employer Program and a Resident Referral program for Company's portfolio of properties.
* Other related duties and assignments as required.
REQUIRED CAPABILITIES AND KNOWLEDGE
* Proven Graphic Design capabilities - portfolio of work may be requested
* Significant experience with
o Adobe Photoshop
o Web-based services including: Canva, Poster My Wall, Survey Monkey
o Microsoft Office Suite specifically Excel and PowerPoint
Job Description Job Title: MARKETING ASSOCIATE
Location: Corporate Office/Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Reports to: Director of Marketing
FLSA Status: Full-time, Exempt
* Producing and implementing digital and social marketing campaigns
o Google Suite - Google myBusiness, Google Analytics, Google PPC
o Facebook and Instagram strategy, messaging, and postings
* Working knowledge of CRM systems, database management and reporting
* Creation and management of Experiential and Engagement marketing programs
* Proficient in project management, attention to detail, multi-tasking and problem solving
* Strong communicator who is energetic, motivated and organized
* Compliance with all department and company policies
* Ensure all marketing materials adhere to industry regulations and the Fair Housing Act
BENEFICIAL CAPABILITIES AND KNOWLEDGE
* Experience with Multi-family technology platforms such as Yardi, CoStar, Real Page
* Prior experience in multi-family property or hospitality management, sales, or customer service
* Digital Advertising management or sales
* Undergraduate or Graduate degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Visual/Digital Design or Advertising
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Marketing Assistant position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.