Looking for a great company to work for?
Title Curative Needed!!!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review Title Report
- Review date down endorsements provided by Title Company
- Review Affidavit of Authority for accuracy
- Review chain of title more particularly for assignment accuracy
- Ability to review Bankruptcy Cases
- Ability to read and understand title chains
- Ability to review Parcel Maps
- Must have knowledge of Mortgage Documents, loan docs, appraisals, etc.
- Ability to work off excel spreadsheets
- Ability to work efficiently under minimal supervision
- He/She will work in multiple client websites as a form of communication with our clients
- Must have the ability to problem solve
- Must be efficient on a computer
- Must have general office experience, (copying, filing, answering phones)
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org