The Sales Processor monitors and processes accounts that are in the foreclosure
- Completes pre-foreclosure reviews to ensure all statutory foreclosure requirements have been met.
- Completes and ensures bid and figures are accurate through an audit process.
- Calculates foreclosure fees & costs
- Review accounts for default changes
- Requests and Review payments histories, Repayment/Trial Plans and Denial letters sent by the servicer.
- Previews all paperwork to ensure property is ready for sale per servicing and investor guidelines
- Performs and reviews SCRA searches
- Process all foreclosure postponements
- Reviews servicers internal websites for sale clearances
- Adherence to company and department policies and procedures required
- Experience with title and foreclosure documents
- Follows established company guidelines to increase revenue and reduce losses
- Reviews tasks daily to ensure they are completed within company timelines
- Performs other projects as assigned by Management
- 1+ year (s) of direct FC or mortgage servicing related experience
- Solid work history
- Must type 60+ words per minute
- Advanced 10Key skills
- Advanced skills using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must be a self-starter with excellent time management/organizational skills and
- be able to work independently
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com