Date Posted: 7/28/2022Apply Now
Foreclosure Referral Processor
It's a New Year, looking for a better opportunity? Join our team today!!!
As a Foreclosure Referrals Processor, this will be the first person at our firm that processes the referrals that are sent to us by our clients. Also, this position will require the processor to work in our vendor related software on a daily basis and with high volume caseloads. This is a self-directed, detail oriented position and we want someone who will be ready to jump in, take initiative and hit the ground running!
* Acknowledge receipt of referrals from clients through various client websites, emails, or physical documents received.
* Import Foreclosures from various systems
* Prioritize deadlines and provide client updates utilizing internal operating systems
* Notate our in house client management system.
* Merge cover sheets and prepare original documents for client approval and execution
* Follow up with title companies to retrieve title reports or provide updated Liability amounts
* Review title reports for all parties to be properly added to mailings
* Research for process information while following procedures
* Communicate with clients, vendors, and processors about ECF updates
* Import shell files into our internal system to prepare for invoicing
* Complete audit web-application to ensure 100% accuracy in items entered into case management system
* Create profiles in investor systems for foreclosures
* Request any additional information from clients which is needed to prepare files
* Monitor a daily report to maintain due dates for and follow up on requested information from clients
* Request skip traces and extensive military searches from Third Party Vendors
* Facilitate routing of client emails from central inboxes to the various internal departments
* Create new current beneficiary names for merging to Foreclosure documents
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Referral Processor position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.