Date Posted: 1/14/2022Apply Now
Ultimate Staffing is looking for a manufacturing test technician with RF experience to support our client in Morgan Hill, CA. This is a great opportunity to join a company with amazing employee first culture and outstanding benefits!
The Manufacturing Technician is responsible for supporting production and development staff with operation and maintenance of various technical equipment. As part of the Manufacturing Technician team, the Manufacturing Test Technician will mainly focus on the production floor test operation and test equipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Responsible for automation test handler operation, including handler setup and maintenance and product testing.
* Assist Engineering staff and production in running RF and test experiments & test tuning
* Strong understanding of all production test equipment and operation of this equipment
* Ensure equipment is available and fully calibrated, uptime is maximized, preventive maintenance schedules are set and executed on
* Manage test equipment scheduling for R&D prototyping, NPI engineering and production teams.
* Support bring-up, qualification and production release of all new test equipment.
* Manage and maintain correlation units and all other supplies required for production testing.
* Provide test bench setup troubleshooting when required by production operators
* Support engineering staff to generate drawings and place orders for production materials
* Other duties as assigned.
* High School Diploma or GED required, some college is preferred
* 1 - 2 years' experience in RF or electronics industry preferred
* Experience with CAD/AutoCAD preferred
* Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
* Excellent analytical problem-solving skills
* Ability to organize, prioritize, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Manufacturing Test Technician position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.