Our client in Irvine is seeking a Fabricator which is a direct hire role opportunity that pays $20/hr.
Schedule: 6am- 2:30 pm
As a Fabricator, you will be a part of a team structure that assembles orthodontic appliances in accordance with manufacturing and quality assurance procedures. You will have the opportunity to help millions of patients to improve their smiles and dental health.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to build products by reading assembly instructions and SOPs.
- Ability to fully adhere to the established Quality System and cGMP "Current Good Manufacturing Practice' regulations.
- Ability to identify non-conformances and communicate to Production Supervisor/ Lead for reporting.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by using visual aids, method layouts, diagrams, schematics, process flow, and written or verbal assembly instructions.
- Must maintain a high level of quality and accuracy by following established SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures), MPIs (Manufacturing Processing Instructions) as follows:
- Examining parts for correct form, fit, and function.
- Good documentation practices.
- Makes continuity checks on work in process and completed.
- May conduct quality inspections on the processing line by following quality specifications.
- Sets initial layouts, uses hand/power tools and jigs, fasteners parts and sub-assemblies all together, cleans parts and sub-assemblies, Packaging of parts to become finished goods.
- Learns safety procedures and applies necessary safety rules to the work area and assembly process, including information contained in SDS.
- Keeps accurate records of work performed, products produced, and traceability.
- Pass English, Math, and manual dexterity comprehension Pre-Hire Assessment, if needed.
- Basic reading comprehension in the English language and basic math.
- Ability to complete required company documentation accurately.
- Prior knowledge of medical device manufacturing assembly desired.
- Very good manual dexterity skills.
- Willingness to be flexible, team-oriented, and open-minded to new processes or changes in direction.
- An employee may be required to use protective clothing and gear such as cleanroom gowns, shoe covers, hair covers, eye protection, and gloves as directed.
- Must have good manual dexterity, hand/eye coordination and may require vision corrected to 20/20.
- Must be able to sit or stand for extended periods in a controlled area environment.
- Lifting and carrying
- The employee may get exposed to shop elements such as noise, dust, fumes, and odors.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if interested
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com