Date Posted: 8/5/2022Apply Now
full time, Stand hours and TH
* Work with customers to qualify their shipping requirements and obtain all details (regulations, certificates, documentation) necessary for shipment quotation and operating in order to ensure the customer's request is satisfied.
* Prepare profitable quotations accurately.
* Complete shipment process in Cargowise, including data entry, pickup/delivery scheduling, AES entry, airline bookings, routing and operational milestone updates.
* Coordinate the day to day air export of products, including reviewing orders and documents.
* Track and communicate all delays, damages, problems and work to resolve customer issues.
* Responsible for all aspects of air export international operations such as customer service, data entry of shipments, operations and billing.
* Manage all aspects of tracking shipments to ensure shipment is moving as scheduled and update system immediately upon verification. Identify and rectify if a shipment has deviated from its schedule.
* Coordinate recovery/delivery schedules with various cartage agents and international partners.
* Partner with local sales teams to communicate problems to customers, international partners and other stations, as needed.
* Ensure all customers' SOP instructions are adhered to and AIT KPIs and guidelines are followed and met.
* Ensure all shipments are properly billed within company guidelines and timelines.
* Other duties and responsibilities will be assigned as business demands deem necessary.
Email resume to Jagonzalez@ultimatestaffing.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Ocean Import position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.