Date Posted: 7/22/2022Apply Now
We are looking for SEVEN (7) professionsal Administrative Assistants for a financial investment firm in Newport Beach, CA! The roles will be working on-site. Awesome opportunity to work for a global company with career growth potential and a great diverse and inclusive culture.
Location: Newport Beach (In office)
Salary: 75k-85k Annually
Covid Policy: Vaccination Required
The following key activities are included in the role:
1. Travel Coordination and Preparation (Domestic and International)
2. Expense Reports and Approvals
3. Meeting Materials/Reporting/Client Metrics
4. Heavy Calendaring (MS Outlook) - managing up to six (6) calendars
5. Phone Coverage/Client Servicing
6. Special Projects
* 4-6 years of previous administrative experience supporting multiple executives.
* Intermediate to advanced working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook required.
* Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills, including exceptional telephone management and the ability to write emails
* Two-year college degree is preferred but not required.
* Soft skills: Self-starter, action oriented, quick learner, able to multitask, highly organized, excellent attention to detail, customer focused, problem solver, good follow up skills, strong relating skills, able to prioritize, team player
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Administrative Assistant - Permanent - DIRECT HIRE position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.