The Front Office Coordinator is responsible for ensuring required demographic, financial, referral, and clinical data is collected, completed, and communicated per related policies and procedures. The Front Office Coordinator provides administrative support with a willingness to work closely with patients, physicians, and other members of the health care team. Must be professional, detail-oriented, have exceptional customer service skills, and be able to handle a very fast-paced environment.
- Completes front end process of billing procedure ensuring all information is entered into the computer registration module.
- Obtains necessary patient information (clinical, financial, and demographic) from referral source to initiate admissions process.
- Collects and posts patients co-pays.
- Interviews patient or patient representative or referral source to obtain the necessary personal and financial data to determine eligibility for admission.
- Obtains necessary signatures to ensure the efficient processing of admissions data in accordance with related policies and procedures.
- Coordinates with referral source or patient or patient's physician to effectively resolve issues impacting patient's admission process.
- Ensures all aspects of patient confidentiality are maintained at all times.
- Provides patient with appropriate HIPPA information and documentation.
- Verifies and obtains eligibility and benefits for all primary and secondary insurances.
- Performs pre-certification on all non-Medicare patients before treatment is initiated.
- Works closely with billing personnel to obtain and verify all necessary information for billing purposes.
- Answers telephones and routs calls.
- Documents patient cancellation and patient "no show' as appropriate
- Greets visitors and patients. Demonstrates a positive attitude. Is polite, courteous, and professional.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com